What are the signs that my thermostat needs to be repaired?
If you suspect that your thermostat is not working optimally, don’t delay in contacting a professional. At first glance, what may seem like a small problem needs to be resolved quickly before it leads to more costly repairs or even replacement of your thermostat.
Here are some signs to look for:
- The heating or cooling system does not turn off or on.
- The temperature reading is incorrect.
- Increase in your electric bill
- Frequent temperature fluctuations.
- Thermostat is 10 years old or more.
Can you repair all types and models of thermostats?
Our technicians are trained to repair most major brands (Carrier, Aprilaire, Honeywell, Nest, White-Rodgers, etc), models and types of thermostats.
Why choose Tran Climatisation to repair your thermostat?
- Quality work: Rest assured that each Tran Climatisation technician has all the qualifications and expertise necessary to perform all kinds of repairs in a professional, precise and fast manner. We make sure that each technician is trained according to the highest standards in the industry.
- Repair of most thermostat models: Even if you bought your thermostat elsewhere, we can repair it. All our technicians are trained by the manufacturers to perform any type of repair on your air exchanger.
- Clean Work Site: Many contractors have a bad habit of leaving their work site in bad shape. At Tran Climatisation, our technicians make sure to leave their work site spotless, without leaving any material or debris.
- 24/7 Emergency Repair Service: If you find yourself facing an unexpected problem outside of our business hours, you can call on our 24-hour emergency repair service. We will immediately send a technician to your home to quickly resolve your problem.
We can go everywhere on Montreal’s North Shore, Lanaudière and the Laurentians to repair your thermostat.
If you have any questions about our thermostat repair service, our pricing, or if you would like a quote, please contact us. Our experienced team will be happy to provide you with all the information you need.