Benefit from our high-end maintenance and cleaning service for your oil furnace on Montreal’s South Shore!
There are many advantages to using an oil furnace, including more uniform heat production and access to an easy supply. However, for optimum performance, a heating system professional will always recommend cleaning and maintenance at least once a year. Tran Climatisation offers a complete cleaning and maintenance service for all models and brands of oil furnaces on the market.
What are the signs that my oil furnace needs cleaning?
- Very noisy furnace
- Increase in your electricity bill
- House difficult to heat
- Dust accumulation in your home
- Carbon monoxide leaks*
- Oil leaks
*If you heat with gas or oil, always install a carbon monoxide detector on each floor of your home.*
What are the advantages of having my oil furnace professionally cleaned?
- Optimal performance
- Extended life span
- Elimination of potential pollutants and allergens
- Reduction of your energy bill
- Improvement of air quality
- Prevention of more serious problems
Here is how Tran Climatisation maintains your oil furnace:
- Checking the general condition.
- Clean the heat exchanger.
- Remove/clean the flue and the base of the chimney.
- Inspect the cleaning doors.
- Inspect oil burner.
- Inspect and replace oil burner nozzle.
- Inspect end cone.
- Inspect electrodes and belts.
- Replace oil filter.
- Replace fuel pump strainer, if applicable.
- Inspect flame sensor.
- Inspect electrical system.
- Oil the engine, if necessary.
- Clean burner fan.
- Check pump pressure.
- Check vacuum readings.
- Perform a safety check.
- Check combustion efficiency.
- Make sure the fire is clean.
- Check carbon dioxide.
- Check fuel level.
- Grease and oil moving parts
- Put all parts back in place
- Clean the workplace
- Test the operation of the unit after maintenance.
- Note any problems encountered (if applicable).
*Please note that we do not do chimney sweeping. Use a master chimney sweeper for this task*.
Why choose Tran Climatisation for the maintenance and cleaning of your oil furnace?
- Certified technicians: Rest assured that each Tran Climatisation technician has the expertise and skills necessary to perform all types of maintenance and cleaning in a professional, precise and fast manner. We ensure that our technicians are trained according to the highest standards established by the industry.
- Maintenance and cleaning of all makes and models on the market: Even if you have purchased your furnace elsewhere, we can maintain and clean it. All our technicians are trained by the manufacturers of air conditioning and heating products in order to be able to repair all makes and models available on the market.
- Impeccable work place: Many contractors have the bad habit of leaving the cleaning or maintenance site in a terrible state. At Tran Climatisation, our technicians make sure to leave their work environment impeccable, leaving no trace of their passage.
- Reliability and peace of mind : Regardless of the scope of the work to be done, our technicians are trusted professionals who verify every step of the maintenance and cleaning.
Our team goes everywhere on Montreal’s South Shore and in Montérégie for your oil furnace’s cleaning and maintenance.
- Otterburn Park
- Les Cèdres
- La Prairie
If you have any questions about our oil furnace maintenance and cleaning service, our prices, or our other services, don’t hesitate to contact us. Our team of specialists will be happy to give you all the information you need.
Maintenance and cleaning service on all brands
Tran Climatisation offers service of maintenance and cleaning services for units of different brands.
Service & Repair on all brands.
We honor all manufacturer’s warranties
Our technicians are formed to repair all manufacturers’ systems.