What are the signs that my Moovair air exchanger needs to be repaired?
If you suspect that your air exchanger is not working optimally, don’t delay in contacting a professional. At first glance, what may seem like a small problem needs to be resolved quickly before it leads to more costly repairs or even replacement of your air exchanger.
Here are some signs to look for:
- Unusual accumulation of dust
- Suspicious odors
- Uneven airflow
- Mold growth around the vents
- Debris visible to the naked eye
- Increased respiratory illnesses (asthma, allergies, etc.)
- Increased humidity in the room
- Unusual noises
We repair all types and models of Moovair air exchangers:
- Moovair Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV)
Why choose Tran Climatisation to repair your Moovair air exchanger?
- Quality work: Rest assured that each Tran Climatisation technician has all the qualifications and expertise necessary to accomplish all kinds of repairs in a professional, precise and fast manner. We ensure that each technician is trained to the highest industry standards.
- Repair of most air exchanger models: Even if you bought your air exchanger elsewhere, we can repair it. All our technicians are trained by the manufacturers to perform any type of repair on your air exchanger.
- Clean work site: Many contractors have a bad habit of leaving their work site in bad shape. At Tran Climatisation, our technicians make sure to leave their work site spotless, without leaving any material or debris.
- 24/7 Emergency repair service: If you find yourself facing an unexpected problem outside of our business hours, you can call on our 24-hour emergency repair service. We will immediately send a technician to your home to quickly resolve your problem.
If you have any questions about our Moovair air exchanger repair service, our pricing, or if you would like a quote, please contact us. Our experienced team will be happy to provide you with all the information you need.