How does an air conditioning work?
The principle of air conditioning is to remove heat from the air. The use of an air conditioning unit captures the heat in your home and then rejects it to the outside. The result of this process is conditioned air, i.e. air that is free of heat. In order to achieve maximum performance, the air conditioning system must be installed near the ceiling, where the heat accumulates.
What are the benefits of air conditioning?
With the oppressive heat and humidity on the South Shore, you need to choose an efficient air conditioning unit for your home. Here are some of the benefits of owning an air conditioning system:
- Independent system: A standard wall-mounted air conditioning system does not require additional ductwork in your home. Make sure the indoor unit (evaporator) and outdoor unit (condenser) are located close together, otherwise installation will be more difficult.
- Cool and comfortable air: The very principle of air conditioning is based on the removal of humidity and heat. An air conditioning system removes hot air and humidity from your home, thus contributing to your well-being and health.
- Improved air quality: The vast majority of air conditioning systems have the ability to filter dust and other particles from the air. When properly maintained, your air conditioning system can help improve the air quality in your home.
- Energy efficiency: Many air conditioning systems today are Energy Star rated for energy efficiency. By choosing an Energy Star rated air conditioner, you will realize substantial energy savings.
How much does an air conditioner system cost?
If you don’t have a central air or heating system in your home, a wall-mounted air conditioning system is ideal for your home. The installation of a wall-mounted air conditioner does not require the addition of wall ducts. Generally speaking, the cost of a wall-mounted air conditioning system ranges from $2800 to $4000, including installation. Consult the professionals at Tran Climatisation on the South Shore to determine the exact capacity of your wall-mounted air conditioning system.
Why choose Tran Climatisation for your air conditioning on Montreal’s South Shore?
- Sale and Advice : Our experienced team is there to help choose the best HVAC option for your home. We can also provide you with information about subsidies and financial assistance, as well as installation and warranties.
- Installation: Our team of experienced technicians will proceed with the installation, by following strict standards from Carrier. He will leave his working area spotless, will inspect your unit to make sure everything works properly and will answer all your questions.
- Maintenance : Regular maintenance will not only prevent bigger issues on your air conditioning, it will also improve your system’s performance and lifespan.
- Repair : Our technicians are specially trained to repair all models and types of Carrier ductless systems. A technician will come on site and make a quick diagnosis on the actions to be taken and will perform a fast, durable and professional repair. We also provide you with an emergency repair service 24 / 7.
Our team can go on location anywhere on Montreal’s South Shore to install and repair your air conditioning:
- La Prairie
- Otterburn Park
If you have any questions about air conditioning, our services, our prices or if you would like to get a free quote, contact us today! The Tran Climatisation team will be happy to give you all the information you need.