What is a central heat pump?
If you have a home with a central heating or ventilation system, a central heat pump is the best solution for you. A central or ducted heat pump consists of an outdoor unit and a central indoor unit that distributes heated or cooled air throughout your home using air ducts. A central heat pump has a better ability to maintain a balanced temperature in each room of the house. In addition, most central heat pump models also have a dehumidification function.
What are the advantages of a central heat pump?
- Quieter indoor and outdoor units
- Year-round comfort
- Better energy efficiency
- Improved humidity control
- Easy to install (when you have proper ductwork)
- More stable temperature throughout your home
- Lasts 10 to 15 years (with regular maintenance and cleaning)
- Sales and advice: Our experienced team is here to help you choose the best heating, ventilation and air conditioning option for your home. We can also provide you with information on grants and financial assistance, as well as installation and warranties.
- Installation: Our team of experienced technicians will perform the installation, following the strict standards of the air conditioning and heating industry. They will leave the work area spotless, inspect your unit to make sure everything is working properly and answer any questions you may have.
- Maintenance and cleaning: Regular maintenance and cleaning will not only prevent bigger problems with your heat pump, but will also improve the performance and life of your system.
- Repair: Our technicians are specially trained to repair most central heat pump models. A technician will come to your location and make a quick diagnosis on what needs to be done and will perform a quick, durable and professional repair. We also offer a 24 / 7 emergency repair service.
If you have any questions about central heat pumps, our services, our prices or if you would like a quote, please contact us. Our experienced team will be happy to provide you with all the information you need.