What is a central air conditioner?
A central air conditioner consists of an outdoor unit and a central indoor unit that distributes cooled air to each room in the house, which is equipped with a ventilation duct. Although more expensive than a wall-mounted air conditioner, a central air conditioning system makes it easier to maintain a comfortable temperature and acceptable humidity level.
What are the advantages of central air conditioning?
- Quieter indoor and outdoor units
- Better distribution of cool air in each room
- Better energy efficiency
- Improved humidity control
- Easy to install (when you have proper ductwork)
- Lasts 10 to 15 years (with regular maintenance and cleaning)
- Sales and advice: Our experienced team is here to help you choose the best heating, ventilation and air conditioning option for your home. We can also provide you with information on subsidies and financial assistance, as well as installation and warranties.
- Installation: Our team of experienced technicians will perform the installation, following strict industry standards. Our technicians will leave their work area spotless, inspect your unit to make sure everything is working properly and answer any questions you may have.
- Maintenance and Cleaning: Regular maintenance and cleaning will not only prevent more serious problems with your air conditioner, but will also improve the performance and life of your system.
- Repair: Our technicians are trained to repair all models and types of Carrier ductless systems. A technician will come to your location and quickly diagnose what needs to be done and perform a quick, durable and professional repair. We also offer a 24 / 7 emergency repair service.
We go everywhere on location on Montreal’s North Shore, in Lanaudière and the Laurentians for your central air conditioner installation, maintenance and repair.
If you have any questions about our central air conditioning models and brands, our services, our prices or if you would like to get a quote, please contact us. Our experienced team will be happy to provide you with all the information you need.