What are the signs that my Carrier HVAC needs repair?
If you suspect that your Carrier HVAC doesn’t work as well as it should be, don’t delay. If not addressed quickly, a small problem can lead to more expensive repairs, and perhaps even a complete replacement of your HVAC system:
Here are some key signs to watch for:
- Your HVAC is unusually noisy: If your HVAC units are getting loud, don’t ignore it. Excessive noise like groaning, grinding or rattling may be a sign that something is wrong with your heat pump.
- Short cycles: If you start to notice that the heat and/or cooling cycles are switching on and off frequently, then your HVAC might have a problem.
- Reduced Heating and Cooling: If your HVAC unit releases significant airflow, but little cool or heat, there’s a problem. Reduced airflow could be caused by the compressor’s malfunctioning or a refrigerant leak.
- Higher Electricity Bills: Have your energy bills gone up? Carrier HVAC systems are very efficient when it comes to energy efficiency. Therefore, a huge increase on your energy bills could indicate that your HVAC system needs to be checked.
- Age: Most Carrier HVAC systems have a lifespan from 10 to 15 years. Even with proper maintenance and care, they tend to be less efficient with time. If your HVAC system is more than 10 years old, make sure to get it verified by Tran Climatisation technicians.
Why choose Tran Climatisation to repair your Carrier HVAC system?
Since 2008, Tran Climatisation has become one of the best specialists to repair Carrier HVAC systems. As we are a Carrier authorized dealer, we have an extensive knowledge of all Carrier HVAC units. Our technicians receive new training regularly, so that they can perform any kind of repair on every Carrier model.
As they are accredited by CMMTQ (Corporation des maîtres-mécaniciens en tuyauterie du Québec), Tran Climatisation stands out from the competition by having some of the most experienced and professional technicians that can realize any repair, regardless of its complexity.
- High-quality work : Be assured that each Tran Climatisation technician has all the necessary qualifications and expertise to accomplish all kinds of repairs in a professional, precise and fast way. We ensure that each technician is formed according to the highest standards of HVAC industry.
- Repairs on all Carrier models on the market : Even if you have bought your Carrier heat pump elsewhere, we can repair it. All our technicians are trained by Carrier manufacturers in order to perform any kind of repair on all Carrier heat pump models available on the market.
- Impeccable work site: Many contractors have the bad habit of letting their workplace in disrepair. At Tran Climatisation, our technicians ensure to leave their workplace spotless, without leaving any equipment or debris behind.
- Emergency repair service 24/7 : If you find yourself facing an unexpected issue outside of our opening hours, you can call upon our 24-hour emergency repair service. We will immediately send a technician to your home in order to quickly resolve your problem.
Our team can go on location anywhere on Montreal’s South Shore to repair your Carrier HVAC system:
- La Prairie
- Otterburn Park
If you have any questions about the Carrier HVAC repair service, our services, our prices or if you wish to have a quote, don’t hesitate to contact us. Our experienced team will be happy to provide you with all the information you need.