What are the signs that my Carrier heat pump needs repair?
If you think your Carrier heat pump is not working optimally, don’t delay. What may seem like a small problem needs to be resolved quickly before it leads to more expensive repairs or even replacement of your heat pump.
Here are some signs to watch for:
- Your heat pump is unusually noisy: If your heat pump is gradually becoming noisy, don’t wait before taking action. Excessive noise, such as grinding or rattling, may be a sign that something is wrong.
- Cycles too short: If your heat pump’s heating and/or cooling cycles come on and off frequently, it may be hiding a more serious problem.
- Reduced heating and cooling: If your heat pump has a lot of airflow, but not much heat or cooling, there’s a problem. The reduced airflow may be due to a compressor malfunction or a refrigerant leak.
- Higher electricity bills: Have your energy bills gone up? Carrier heat pumps are very energy efficient. Therefore, a significant increase in your energy bills could indicate that your heat pump needs to be checked.
- Your heat pump is more than 15 years old: Carrier heat pumps have an average lifespan of 10 to 15 years. Even with proper care and maintenance, they tend to be less efficient over time. If your heat pump is more than 10 years old, be sure to have it checked by Tran Air Conditioning technicians.
Can you repair all types and models of Carrier heat pumps?
Our technicians are trained to repair all types and models of Carrier heat pumps:
Why choose Tran Climatisation to repair your Carrier heat pump?
Since 2008, Tran Climatisation has become one of the best Carrier heat pump repair specialists in Montreal. As an authorized Carrier dealer, we have an in-depth knowledge of all Carrier heat pump models. Our technicians are regularly retrained to perform all types of repairs on all Carrier heat pumps.
Since they are accredited by the CMMTQ (Corporation des maîtres-mécaniciens en tuyauterie du Québec), Tran Climatisation distinguishes itself from the competition by having some of the most experienced and professional technicians who can perform any repair, no matter how complex.
- Quality work: Rest assured that each Tran Climatisation technician has all the qualifications and expertise necessary to perform all kinds of repairs in a professional, precise and timely manner. We ensure that each technician is trained to the highest industry standards.
- Repairs on all Carrier models on the market: Even if you bought your Carrier heat pump elsewhere, we can repair it. All of our technicians are trained by the Carrier manufacturers to perform any type of repair on all Carrier heat pump models available on the market.
- Impeccable work site: Many contractors have a bad habit of leaving their work site in bad shape. At Tran Climatisation, our technicians make sure to leave their work site spotless, without leaving any material or debris.
- 24/7 Emergency repair service: If you find yourself facing an unexpected problem outside of our business hours, you can call on our 24-hour emergency repair service. We will immediately send a technician to your home to quickly resolve your problem.
If you have any questions about Carrier heat pump repair service, our pricing, or if you’d like to get a quote, don’t hesitate to contact us. Our experienced team will be happy to provide you with all the information you need.