What is a Carrier ductless heat pump?
In its simplest form, a ductless heat pump combines an indoor and an outdoor unit (condensor), connected by refrigerant lines and electrical wiring. The indoor unit (evaporator) is most of the time, wall-mounted and delivers cooled and/or heated air directly into the environment, no ductwork needed (unlike the central heat pump system). A ductless heat pump is also known as a ductless split system, or ductless mini-split unit.
There are two types of ductless heat pumps :
- Single-zone ductless heat pump : Ductless heat pumps can be installed so that one indoor unit is linked to one outdoor compressor. The compressor brings the refrigerant and power to the interior unit via a small pipe, running through a small opening, installed with very little impact to your house.
- Multizone ductless heat pump: If you have multiple floors on your home, this can be a good choice for you. A multizone ductless heat pump consists of one outdoor compressor that can power up to five indoor units, each separately controlled by a wireless remote control. You can even choose to add units to your compressor in the future after you’ve installed just two indoor units (depending on the maximum number of connectable units).
What are the benefits of getting a Carrier ductless heat pump?
Carrier is, so to speak, the inventor of the air conditioner as we know it. Since its founding in 1902, Carrier has distinguished itself by the superior quality of its products, whether heat pumps, heating systems or ventilation systems. By purchasing a Carrier ductless split system, you are assured of having a high-performance unit that will last for many years (with proper maintenance, its lifespan averages 10 to 15 years).
Also, Carrier ductless systems have the Inverter technology. This means that your HVAC system provides precise temperature control, while only using the energy it needs at any given time. The inverter compressor automatically adjusts its speed to match your indoor comfort needs. As the conditions are changing the inverter compressor will continue to adjust up and down to deliver the best combination of energy savings and comfort.
Here are some other advantages of buying a Carrier ductless heat pump:
- More affordable than a standard heat pump
- Quieter indoor and outdoor unit
- Year-round comfort
- Better energy-efficient performance
- Improved humidity regulation
Finally, as Tran Climatisation is a proud authorized dealer of all Carrier ductless heat pumps, our team has extensive knowledge of Carrier equipment and products and will be able to advise you on the right Carrier HVAC for your needs and budget.
- Sale and Advice : Our experienced team is there to help choose the best HVAC option for your home. We can also provide you with information about subsidies and financial assistance, as well as installation and warranties.
- Installation: Our team of experienced technicians will proceed with the installation, by following strict standards from Carrier. He will leave his working area spotless, will inspect your unit to make sure everything works properly and will answer all your questions.
- Maintenance : Regular maintenance will not only prevent bigger issues on your ductless heat pump, it will also improve your system’s performance and lifespan.
- Repair : Our technicians are specially trained to repair all models and types of Carrier ductless heat pumps. A technician will come on site and make a quick diagnosis on the actions to be taken and will perform a fast, durable and professional repair. We also provide you with an emergency repair service 24 / 7.
Our team can go on location anywhere in the Montreal area to install and repair your Carrier ductless heat pump:
- North Montreal
If you have any questions about the Carrier ductless heat pumps, our services, our prices or if you wish to have a quote, don’t hesitate to contact us. Our experienced team will be happy to provide you with all the information you need.